Your bike is possibly your friend, companion and beloved one. It gives you the sense of freedom and allows you to ride across all types of roads be it the challenging roads of Himalayan countryside or the chaotic city paths of metro cities. We believe it’s more than just a two wheeler for you and we are sure you pamper it and take utmost care by riding safely. Although riding a two wheeler is an exciting experience, it is also vulnerable to road accidents. Similarly, external factors such as natural calamities and damages due to third party may cause severe hazards to your life and two-wheeler too. Generally, two wheeler policies are broadly classified as third party liability only and comprehensive two wheeler insurance. Although the former is a mandatory policy and helps in covering expenses related to third party person or property, it’s the latter that helps you in long run by covering your own vehicle damage, third party liability and personal accident as well.
List of Famous Two Wheeler Brands and Models
Buying a two wheeler insurance is indeed a simple task simply click on Calculate Premium and enter details to get the accurate premium.
Why Choose HDFC ERGO Car Insurance?
- Quick approval for claims
Estimated claim approval for claim within 24 hours, of vehicle reaching garage
- Buy online for added convenience
Wherever you go, get your vehicle covered on your fingertips
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Trusted by Millions
With over 75 lakhs happy customers, HDFC ERGO is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. The brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
- Fair and transparent claim settlement policies
HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance claims are settled with utmost transparency.
Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
We often buy two wheeler insurance; however fail to renew it on timely basis, probably due to busy lifestyle and hectic schedules. Always set a reminder for your next renewal date so that you pay the next renewal premium on time. If your policy expires, you might land up in a legal trouble or have to bear the financial losses for any accidental damage caused to your vehicle. Renewals are not just meant for keeping you insured, but also for continuity benefits such as No claim Bonus
1. What is HDFC ERGO Long Term Two Wheeler Comprehensive Insurance?
It is an insurance policy to cover your vehicle against potential risks of theft, accidental damage, third party liability and others from one to three years period through a single policy document. Please select appropriate choice, while buying policy Online.
2. What benefits shall I get on Long Term policy?
You shall have following benefits over single year policy:
1. Convenience of insurance, protection for long term
2. Longer policy duration means “No worry for annual renewals”
3. NCB protection during policy period irrespective of claim status of your vehicle
4. Third party premium by regulator gets fixed today for full policy period i.e. buy two or three years policy today to realize savings.
3. How to buy multiyear two wheeler insurance policy?
1. Simply click here
2. Fill-in your vehicle details and calculate premium
3. Our system will give you option to buy single year, two year and three years policy period
4. Select the desired option and proceed to buy policy
5. Make payment online by using your Credit Card or debit card or online bank account or Paytm Wallet
4. Can I renew other insurer policy with HDFC ERGO online?
Yes. Simply Click here, provide minimum details and buy HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance Policy online without any documentation. Also avail benefits of the No Claim Bonus earned by you in full.
5. My existing policy has expired! What to do?
Simply Click here and follow instructions online to buy policy in 3 easy steps, that too without any documentation requirement from us.