- Critical Illness Platinum
Treatment for critical diseases is very expensive. If a person is not secured with an appropriate insurance cover, the medical expenses can literally drain out all the savings of the individual and also significantly ruin his peace of mind. Investing in insurance is a positive and genuine move as it guards you against the uncertainties of life and helps you immensely in hour of need.
HDFC ERGO’s Critical Illness Platinum policy is your perfect savior. This plan covers 15 Critical Illnesses and provides a Lump Sum Benefit amount on first diagnosis after a 30 day survival period.
Struggling with critical illness is an uphill task in itself, and a person needs lot of moral support in such tough times. Once a person is covered under Critical Illness Policy, the family of the diseased need not worry at all about the financial aspect and just stand together to help the patient recover soon.
Why HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Plan ?
Provides a lump sum benefit which can pay for
- Costs for the care and treatment
- Recuperation aids
- Debts pay off
- Any lost income due to a decreasing ability to earn
- Fund for a change in lifestyle
- Tax benefit under Section 80D
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Platinum Plan
A unique Critical Illness Insurance Plan that provides a Lump Sum Benefit amount on first diagnosis after a 30 Day Survival period for any one of the 15 Critical Illnesses covered under the plan.
|Critical Illness covered ||Platinum |
|Heart Attack (Myocardial Infraction) ||✔ |
|Coronery artery Bypass Surgery ||✔ |
|Stroke ||✔ |
|Cancer ||✔ |
|Kidney failure ||✔ |
|Major organ transplantation ||✔ |
|Multiple Sclerosis ||✔ |
|Paralysis ||✔ |
|Aorta Graft Surgery ||✔ |
|Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension ||✔ |
|Heart Valve Replacement ||✔ |
|Benign Brain Tumor ||✔ |
|Parkinson's Disease ||✔ |
|Alzheimer's Disease ||✔ |
|End Stage Liver Disease ||✔ |
* 100% medical cost will be borne by HDFC ERGO in all PPC cases where the proposals have been accepted.
- 90 days waiting period
- War or any act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, war like operations
- Criminal or unlawful act, or intentional self injury or attempted suicide while sane or insane
- Participation or involvement in naval, military or air force operation, racing, diving, aviation, scuda diving, parachuting, hang-gliding, rock or mountain climbing
- Intoxicating drugs and alcohol
- Venereal disease, "AIDS” (Acquired Immune deficiency Syndrome) and/or infection with HIV
- Any treatment arising from pregnancy (including voluntary termination), miscarriage, maternity or birth (including caesarean section)
For a complete list of exclusions, kindly refer the policy wordings
"Note: The content is descriptive only. For actual coverage, kindly refer the policy document."
Buy Now Renew Online