Unfortunate incidents happen without any intimation. While you are happily enjoying every bit of your life, something suddenly happens and shatters everything in a fraction of second. Your happiness gets disrupted and you are left with shock and financial burden. Such is the impact of accident; it might lead to disability, severe injury or death. It can also end up absorbing your lifetime savings and create scarcity of finances. To secure your family’s day to day life routine in your absence, it’s essential to get a Personal Accident insurance.
HDFC ERGO’s Personal Accident Cover ensures financial stability for you and your family in the event of an accident. The policy is specially designed to provide financial assistance to you and your family for dealing with the aftermath of the accident i.e death, severe injuries and bodily burns. This insurance plan gives financial security when it is much needed. You can also choose to extend the coverage to your family members under a single plan.
Why choose HDFC ERGO Personal Accident Insurance?
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to : email@example.com
- Zero Documentation
You need not go through lengthy procedures for buying online personal accident insurance policy
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
- Fair and transparent claim settlement policies
HDFC ERGO personal accident insurance claims are settled with utmost transparency
Benefits of Personal Accident Cover
- Sum Insured ranges between Rs.2.5 lakhs to Rs.15 lakhs
- Insurance with no boundary limits
- Worldwide accident coverage
- Family can be covered under one plan
What gets covered under Personal Accident Cover?
In case any of the below contingencies happen due to accidental injuries then the mentioned percentage is payable from the sum insured.
|Covers ||Percentage of Sum Insured Payable |
|Accidental Death ||100% |
|Permanent Total Disablement ||100% |
|Broken Bones ||10% |
|Burns ||5% |
Hospital Cash: In case of hospitalization for illness or accident, a daily financial assistance.
Ambulance Expense: Post accident costs for ambulance incurred reimbursed as per the policy.
- Anyone below the age of 65 years is eligible for the coverage
What does not get covered under Personal Accident Cover?
1. Intentional acts
2. Injuries from Civil or Foreign Wars
3. Accidents resulting due to Alcohol/Drug influence
*Please note these are illustrative exclusions. For detailed list, kindly refer the policy wordings.
*This content is descriptive only. Actual coverage is subject to language of policy issued.
- What is an accident?
Accident means any sudden or unexpected event, which leads to a permanent physical disability or accidental death.
- What are the benefits payable under this policy?
- Now you can protect your entire family with Personal Accident Insurance against accidental injuries.
- The policy provides the benefits to you and your family, for Accidental Death, Permanent Disability, Broken Bones, Burns due to an accident.
- It also provides benefit of Ambulance cost and hospital cash.
- What are the available plans with under this policy?
HDFC ERGO offers you a wide range of Sum Insured, from Rs. 2.5 lakh to 15 lakh with four plan options to choose.
- Self Plan
- Self & Family Plan
- Self + Dependent Parents Add-on
- Self & Family Plan + Dependent Parents Add-on
- How many members can be included under the Family Plan?
You can include your spouse as well as two dependent children under the Family Plan.
- Can I include my parents in this policy?
Yes, you can include your dependent parents up to 70 years. Personal Accident Insurance provides add on benefits for your dependent parents with an affordable flat rate. Now you can give back a small measure of the love and concern they showed for you.
Read more ...