Buy Now extend Now
Probably one of the most preferred destinations for backpackers all around the globe, the European continent is truly a delight for all those who love to explore every aspect and created by both nature and humans. With a rich heritage culture dated back to more than three millennium, most of the countries in the European continent boast spectacular architectural marvels. Right from snow-capped mountains, ever flowing waterfalls and popular tourist centres, a visit to any European country will leave you speechless and spellbound.
For students, Germany, France, Norway and Austria are the best countries to study in Europe. Many business investors also look at Europe as a potential market for business and a work visit, which means you, might land into this continent for work opportunities and business meetings.
Visa type for Indians: Pre approved
Must see countries: Sweden, Finland, Italy & Prague
Travel Insurance for Europe: While Europe is a tourist friendly continent, it is important to secure your belongings and travel agenda. Common mishaps such as loss of baggage or flight delays may affect your tour plan drastically; hence getting travel insurance is important for your next European Tour.
Why choose HDFC ERGO as your travel insurance partner for European tour?
- Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
- Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
What gets covered under travel insurance for Europe from India?
- Emergency medical expenses : HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Other Benefits : Personal Accident(Common Carrier), Hospital Cash, Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel Benefit
To know more about Family Travel Insurance click here
To know more about Student Travel Insurance click here
- Under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics (Unless advised/administered by a physician).
- Participation in any Sport as a Professional Player.
- Participation in any Criminal Act.
- AIDS or HIV
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Buy Now extend Now