Buy Now Extend Now
Each of us truly agrees to the quote that says “Family comes first”. Everyday chores and daunting tasks often leave no time to spend with family. However, your family deserves equal attention and time just as your work. Only a long vacation at a spectacular international destination will let you spend some precious moments with your dear ones and indulge in relaxation. Overseas holiday plans bring in a lot of fun, excitement and adventure to our lives; it’s indeed the best way to cheer up your family. Away from the chaos and city hustle, foreign vacation destination shall give your family a bunch of lifetime memories. Roaming around in international continents could be fun, but it also exposes you to possible risks and uncertainties.
Without travel insurance your perfectly planned international destination may not go as per the itinerary. A well-planned international foreign trip is not limited to choosing places to visit, best hotels or booking flights, it’s essential to buy travel insurance for family to stay prepared against emergencies and deal effectively in case of any unexpected medical uncertainties faced by you or your family.Treatment costs for a slightest ailment or minor injury are very expensive; such an unexpected expense not only disturbs your holiday planning but also causes financial instability.Additionally, in case you lose your luggage or important documents such as Passport during your foreign trip it might create a mental distress, which may lead your dream holiday as an unfortunate trip. For avoiding these tensions and ensuring a hurdle free vacation, HDFC ERGO provides Family Travel Insurance.
HDFC ERGO Family Travel Insurance safeguards you and your family from possible risks and uncertainties that may occur during your travel period at an international destination. It not only keeps your plan smooth running as per the itinerary but also helps you combat stressful situation while travelling.
Why choose HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
- Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
- Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
Benefits of buying online travel insurance with HDFC ERGO?
HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance allows you to buy travel insurance policies online via www.hdfcergo.com or download our app for mobile access.
- Easy, convenient & Time saving
- On the spot plan comparison
- Multiple secured payment options
- Correct information
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Instant policy
What gets covered under HDFC ERGO Family Travel Insurance?
- Emergency medical expenses: HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Other Benefits: Emergency Dental Treatment, Loss of Baggage & Personal Documents, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Delay of Checked Baggage, Personal Liability and Hijack Distress Allowance.
- Medical Evacuation - In case your condition is critical and you are supposed to be airlifted or taken in an ambulance to a better medical facility, the policy will cover all cost incurred during this move.
- For self, parents (Mother and Father) and spouse the eligibility is 18 to 60 years age. Whereas for child it is 3 months to age of 21 years (Maximum two children can be covered)
What does not get covered under HDFC ERGO Family Travel Insurance?
Health hazards caused due to participation in any of the below mentioned activities will not be covered under your travel insurance:
- Civil War or Foreign War.
- Self-Inflicted Injury, Suicide.
- Non adherence to medical advice.
- Participation in any Sport as a Professional Player.
- Participation in any Criminal Act.
- AIDS or HIV.
- Treatment of Nervous and Mental Problems.
- Participating in hazardous adventure sports.
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Buy Now Extend Now
Travel insurance cancellation process
A charge of Rs. 250/- is applicable on cancellation requests. Cancellation is possible only if customer has not travelled. If the cancellation request is received after the commencement of the policy date, photocopy of all pages of passport will be required as a proof that customer has not travelled.
The necessary steps
Travelling undoubtedly is one of the best ways to enlighten your mind and soul, and if planned with family becomes even more meaningful, memorable and enjoyable. However, a travel plan, especially to a foreign locale, should never be hurried. Depending on your travel plan, destination and budget choose the travel insurance policy and last but not the least don’t forget to read the inclusions as well as the exclusions part carefully.