Buy Now Extend Now
Are you excited to map destinations on your own and bring out the hidden wanderer in you? If yes, then it’s time to set off the worries and embark towards your dream destination. While travelling alone to overseas destination is a fun-filled thing to do, it also calls for enough precaution and care. You need to plan your travel itinerary meticulously to ensure a smooth solo travel experience. Booking flight tickets, getting Visa and choosing a suitable accommodation is a crucial stage of travel planning, however it’s also important to insure your travel plan to avoid unforeseen hurdles. Never underestimate a possible risk that might entail and disrupt your well planned itinerary. A good travel plan for individual travel requirement must have a travel insurance to secure all possible risks that may arrive while travelling across the horizons of international countries.
To solve all your travel panics, HDFC ERGO offers Travel Insurance to assure you a smooth travel experience at international destinations. It helps in dealing with situations like loss of baggage, loss of documents and medical emergencies effectively. With HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance, keep your travel worries at bay and enjoy your vacation thoroughly.
Why choose HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
- Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
- Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
Benefits of buying online travel insurance with HDFC ERGO?
HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance allows you to buy travel insurance policies online via www.hdfcergo.com or download our app for mobile access.
- Easy, convenient & Time saving
- On the spot plan comparison
- Multiple secured payment options
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Instant policy
What gets covered under HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
- Emergency medical expenses: HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then the we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Other Benefits: Personal Accident(Common Carrier), Hospital Cash, Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel Benefit
Eligibility for opting HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance: Anyone from 6 months to 70 years.
- Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance: Anyone from 18 years to 70 years.
- Single Trip Asia Excluding Japan: Anyone from 6 months to 70 years.
What does not get covered under HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
Health hazards caused due to participation in any of the below mentioned activities will not be covered under your travel insurance:
- Civil War or Foreign War.
- Self-Inflicted Injury, Suicide.
- Non adherence to medical advice.
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Buy Now Extend Now
Travel insurance cancellation process
A charge of Rs. 250/- is levied on cancellation requests. Cancellation is possible only if you are yet to travel. In case we receive Travel insurance cancellation request after the commencement of the policy date, photocopy of all pages of passport will be required as a proof that you have not travelled.