Buy Now extend Now
Considered as one of the most urbanized country in Asia, Singapore is a world in its self. This country has wholesome opportunities for business, job scope and higher education facilities. Its enriched flora-fauna and sky touching scrapers keep pulling in tourists all over the world. A short flight from any metro city from India will take you to Singapore and let you soak in the Chinese, Malay and western influences. Be it a short term business trip, a family vacation or a prolonged stay for pursuing higher education, Singapore is an ideal destination for one and for all.
Visa type for Indians: On arrival
Must see places: Marina Bay skyline, Universal Studios, Cloud forest and Sentosa Island.
Travel Insurance for Singapore: While Singapore is a tourist friendly nation, it is important to secure your belongings and travel agenda. Common mishaps such as loss of baggage or flight delays may affect your tour plan drastically; hence getting travel insurance is important for your next Singapore Tour.
Why choose HDFC ERGO as your travel insurance partner for Singapore tour?
- Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
- Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
What gets covered under travel insurance for Singapore from India?
- Emergency medical expenses : HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Other Benefits : Personal Accident(Common Carrier), Hospital Cash, Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel Benefit
To know more about Family Travel Insurance click here
To know more about Student Travel Insurance click here
- Under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics (Unless advised/administered by a physician).
- Participation in any Sport as a Professional Player.
- Participation in any Criminal Act.
- AIDS or HIV
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Buy Now extend Now